My experience on a trip of a lifetime!
Hi it's Kiana here and I am going to tell you about my experience on the trip of a lifetime.
Well, I travelled well with everyone (except for a few fights ) and slept with Sienna (but she was noisy in the mornings), Amber (annoying but fun) and Alex (we played games like Dont forget the Lyrics).
My favourite places have been: Uluru; Seaworld; Wet n wild; Kata tjuta; Kings canyon; Devils Marbles; Alice Springs; 1770; Fraser Island; Sapphire and Byron Bay. The list goes on and on!!!
I have been learning to interact with other kids who are travelling like we are. Anyway we are coming home tomorrow. Yippee! Love Kiana
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Toboggan ride at Keith
Keith's only attraction!!!
Marty and Vikki in Adelaide
Woomera
Uluru Rainbow
No comments:
Post a Comment