

How to lose 10 years in 10 minutes!!!
At least now he won't scare the school kiddies on Monday!!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The Whyte family are embarking on a trip of a lifetime around half of Oz...through the Red Centre, then across to the east coast to journey Queensland. Our dodgy but cosy camper trailer is all hitched up to the Kia and we are rearing to go. Read of our adventures, and respond if you please. We'd love to hear from you.
That's a classic! Still need to snip those wingy bits on the sides though Pete, you could almost fly home with those. Take care, love the Winiecki's.
ReplyDeleteHi Gypsies! Yeah.....what Kez said Pete!!! Thanks Sienna and Amber 4 the comments on the trip - what a fantastic adventure. Nonno and I are coming on your next one! Forgot to tell you that the fence at the back is up and pretty ugly - I feel like I'm in the zoo - caged in. I guess I'll just have to accept it and at least toddlers won't be at risk of falling in the creek now......yeah Alex!!! We're heading off on Saturday morning so we may or may not see you guys. Hope the "back to reality" moments are not too bad. If we miss you, don't forget to pick up Matty ....ooops...I mean...Rocca. He will be very excited to see you all again. Also, your mail and your (new) keys will be on the hutch. See you eventually - enjoy the last bit. Love Mum/Nanna XXxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi Gypsies,
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that you are on your way home. Visiting Nanna and Nonno is not the same without the "Whirlwind Whytes" arriving after school to play with Tom. We went to your house and he was very confused that no one was there! Matty is very good at singing the Essendon them song. I tried calling him Rocca but he wouldn't listen! Nanna and Nonno's new fence in huge! Hopefully I wil be there when you get home. Sms me when you know which day and time so I can get down there!
See you soon!
Love Nat, Kev and Tom